Versatile by definition:
could mean many of things.
1. Changing or fluctuating readily: variable
Now I’m assuming that if I didn’t change daily I would begin to stink. While most people worry about what other people think about their hygiene habits, I am more concerned about my own thoughts. After all, aren’t I the one that has to put up with me all day? And aren’t I the one that would have to be stuck in the laundry room with some stinky ass clothes? Therefore, I change readily!
2. embracing a variety of fields, subjects, or skills
Now I have openly discussed many things in this here blog of mine. If you’ve been a reader for any length of time you know that the subjects range from whips, pasties, sex and alcohol…to parenting, youth sports and medical conditions.
3. capable of moving laterally and up and down
Well that just paints a damn picture now doesn’t it?
Over the last couple of weeks I was lucky enough to have not one, not two, but three members of my blogging family nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award. What exactly does this mean? It means that I have great personal hygiene, am not afraid to talk about the most random of shit and ? Well, lets just say I have an active sex life.
I am going to assume that the million dollar check, personal chef and maid service are still on their way. Right?
Until they arrive, I figured I would pass the time by completing my Versatile Blogger recipient obligations. What would they be?
- Post a link to the Versatile Blogger who gave you the award.
- Share seven things about yourself that are not widely known.
- Nominate five other bloggers.
I was given this prestigious award by three members of my blogging family. So first, I would love to take a moment to thank them. These three members represent 3 different countries in this wonderful world of ours and so I was excited when I realized that I may, in fact, be expecting an international chef. SCORE!!
The Zen Assassin from - THE $#!& I THINK ABOUT - is a member of my blogging family from Iqaluit, Nunavit. He also has a blog that he shares with his wife where they share their experiences since moving to Nunavit – I’ll have Nunavit -
Pett from – Mot Juste – is a member of my blogging family from the Phillipines.
Now that I’ve checked my first duty off the list, lets get down to the nitty gritty shall we?
Seven things not widely known about me
I’ll give you the first one but you’ll have to wait for another post to see the remaining 6 and my nominees!
1. I am allergic to chocolate but still eat it. Let me explain my madness….. I have an auto immune disorder in which I am unable to eat any foods that contain gluten. This is more than a “gluten intolerance”. Eating any food containing gluten could put me in the hospital, and it has on a few occassions. During my lifetime I have developed almost every issue that is commonly associated with my auto-immune disorder. This includes heart issues, muscle and bone issues, skin issues, neurological issues, blood sugar issues, thyroid issues, and other dietary issues. While some of my medical issues are very serious and widely known, my allergy to chocolate is not something I’ve told many people about and is just a mere discomfort ( itchy skin and rash with swelling of hands and feet ). I have had to give up many of my most favorite foods because of my auto-immune disorder. I have decided that since I am in love with chocolate and it doesn’t cause any permanent damage, I will put up with a little itching and swelling now and then.
Courtesy of Chocolate Coveredss