You’re jealous aren’t you? That’s ok, I completely understand!
But before you all get your panties in a wad ( I just used the word panties people ), let me share that six of you (yep, I said 6) will be getting one too. So while you all line up, all excited and shit, like a bunch of women ready to catch that damn bride’s bouquet, I’ll start fulfilling my rules of acceptance……make it snappy! and NO PUSHING.
Rules of Acceptance:
1. Thank the blogger who presented you with the award.
I would like to thank one of my new readers, Christine, for the honor of this here award. Isn’t it pretty? She has taken the time to share some of her thoughts with me and has been very encouraging. You should all check her blog out, if you haven’t already done so.
Of course, I forget to thank all the little people for making this moment possible. So to all the oompa loompas and munchkins I drew all my inspiration from, I thank you!
2. Post a photo of the award.
She sees it up there so that’s good enough for me!
3. Share ten things about yourself readers don’t know.
(1) I am afraid of ants.
(2) Throughout my entire childhood I wanted to be a lawyer, until my History classes in high school became torturous and I thought it was in my best interest to pick another career path.
(3) I am the only thin female in my generation of my family and have always been scared of gaining a hundred pounds over night. I have actually had nightmares about this.
(4) I don’t like people watching me brush my teeth. It creeps me out.
(5) I cannot stand watching men shave. It is so bad, that I have had to turn away during scenes on TV or in movies because I can’t watch it. In fact, I can’t watch the opening credits to the show Dexter because it shows him shaving.
(6) I can’t use a massager on my back, neck, head or shoulders because I have a migraine disorder and the vibrations usually trigger a migraine. Some foot massagers have trigger migraines for me too. As far as other “massagers” go, there have only been a few that have been a issue
(7) If I sleep with my socks on I’ll wake up with a headache EVERY TIME. Me T makes fun of me for this but it is absolutely true. I could get in to the science and medicine of it all to explain why that would happen, but I’ll spare you all the boring details. It happens.
(8) I often think when doing spring cleaning and going through my drawers that if the police ever searched my house, I’d have some explaining to do!
(9) My biggest fear is being charged with a crime that I didn’t commit.
(10) If it’s not coffee, water or an alcoholic drink, chances are you won’t find me consuming it!
4. Choose six people to present this award to.
* Dragonfae from Among the Crystals, Dragons, and Fae
* Ryoko861 from Me, Myself and I
* Maggie from Suicidal5
* In Like Flynn from Me, and name I call myself (she hasn’t had a whole lot of time to blog recently but she is a worthy recipient and I miss her posts dearly)
* Dorky Deb from DorkyDeb.Com
* Sassy from A Sassy Blonde
5. Let the six bloggers know they have been awarded.
Well….um…. didn’t I just do that? I know, I’m being lazy. I’ll head over and do it right now
Have a great week!